Menard Fairlucent Lotion - Skin Whitening Lotion 160ml
WHITENING - ANTI-AGING - SKIN CELL RENEWAL
- Lightening/Skin Whitening (Whitens complexion)
- Restrains melanin production
- Clearer Complexion (Treats Acne and Blemishes)
- Whitens the skin and eliminates dark spots
- Anti-aging efficiency - Lifts sagging skin
- Erases fine lines and wrinkles
- More Uniform Complexion (Dissolves clogged pores)
- More Moisturized (Moisturizes)
- Smoother Skin (Removes and prevents skin aging)
A high performance light-textured skin whitening lotion, moisturizes and absorbs effortlessly. Soften the skin and lighten up the complexion. A skin whitening lotion that provides whitening effect which also keeps the skin from the effects of UV rays rough and air pollution. A whitening lotion with a watery texture that’s easily absorbed into the skin.
Leaving your skin well -hydrated. Makes your skin soft and fine
-textured, giving you a translucent complexion.
The Menard scientists created a new formula with the Shirakami Yeast Extract which suppresses the production of melanin. The skin is clear and translucent.
APM (Vitamin C derivative): prevents stains caused by UV rays by
restricting melanin formation.
- Deeply moisturizes the skin
- Softens and soothes the skin
- Restrain the formation of melanin and diminish pigmentation effectively
- Prevent damage by UV light or air pollution and improve the whitening effect
- Soothes skin after UV exposure
- High protection on the effects of UV light and waterproof
- Basic light texture that is applied gently on the skin with a fresh feeling
- Fragrant inconspicuous - Smooth texture and light fragrance
- Regulates the generation of melanin and prevents pigmentation and freckles caused by UV rays.
- Whitening agent Stable Vitamin C Derivative (APM)*1 (active ingredient)
- A nano-sized biological component*2 (treatment ingredient), an extremely fine bio ingredient, helps Stable Vitamin C Derivative (APM) to smoothly penetrate into the horny layer smoothly
- Alaria Seaweed Extract*3 (treatment ingredient)
- Shirakami Yeast Extract*4 (treatment ingredient): avoids the production of melanocytesAPM (Vitamin C derivative): prevents stains caused by UV rays by restricting melanin formation
- The skin is smooth, bright and moisturized
- Smoothly penetrates into the skin (nano-technology)
- Prevents discoloration
The Fairlucent skincare range the provides the way to achieve translucent white skin. The whole series provides two effects:
- Whitening from the APM and Shirakami yeast extract
- Skincare from the moisturizing ingredients in each product.
Suppresses melanin production, prevents pigmentation and freckles caused by sun damage.
- Stable Vitamin C Derivatives (APM) Whitening ingredient, Shirakami Yeast Extract
- Provides your skin with moisture and makes it brim with deep translucence from within.
- Is light and easy to use.
- Each product has the refreshing Fairlucent scent.
For Those who:
- Those who feel their skin lacks translucence
- Those who want to whiten their skin year-round
- Those who want to steadily whiten their skin through basic skincare
- Those who want a simple whitening care routine
- Those who concern about pigmentations, freckles, and skin darkness
- Customers who use the Fairlucent Alpha Series
- Customers who have never used our products before (including users of other imported whitening-focused cosmetics)
- Customers who are concerned about pigmentation, freckles, and skin darkness.
APM (Stable Vitamin C Derivative)
Shirakami Yeast Extract
APM (STABLE VITAMIN C DERIVATIVE)
Vitamin C is known as a nutrient that also exists in human body. Vitamin C has high effects for lightening the skin, yet constantly consumed in our body. Therefore, the amount of Vitamin C in our body decreases unless it is supplied liberally. In order to maintain a fair complexion without pigmentations, it is necessary to provide plentiful Vitamin C to the skin.
When compared with other ingredients, there are several effects only Vitamin C can provide; such as to lighten the color of existing melanin and to stop the increase of melanocytes which produce melanin pigments.
However, Vitamin C is very unstable and not easily absorbed into the skin. The improved Vitamin C which is stable and absorb able, and performs well in the skin is called Stable Vitamin C Derivative or APM.
MENARD launched its first whitening cosmetics with APM in 1986, about 20 years ago, and has been known as one of the pioneers of whitening cosmetics since then.
Benefits of Authentic Menard Fairlucent Lotion Skin Whitening Lotion. Provides an evenly toned, radiantly whiter skin.
- Intense Whitening - The skin is smooth, bright and moisturized
- Restrains the production of melanin
- Prevents skin discoloration
- Regulates melanin production
- Soothes burning sensations after sun exposure
- Takes gently impurities away while leaving the skin moisturized and refreshed
- Enhances relaxation with the finest feeling
- Promotes blood circulation
- Prepares the skin for further skin cares
- Can be used as a cleansing (first step of your evening skincare regime) or massage (3rd step) cream
- Regulates the generation of melanin and prevents pigmentation and freckles caused by UV rays
- Deeply cools your skin
- Protects from UV rays
- Prevents pigmentation and freckles
Take an appropriate amount (1.5 to 2.0 ml) on a cotton pad. Then, lightly pat your face in an upwards direction with cotton pad.